Monday 17 September 2012

Please don't shout

Nobody shouts at me. Nobody has to shout at me to make me do something. If they ask nicely, politely and with respect and then I probably respond in a positive manner. I like to please people, I go out of my way to be helpful and I wouldn't deliberately disobey. My mum didn't shout at me as a child and I managed to grow up into a decent citizen knowing right from wrong.

So please don't shout at my children or anyone else's children, it's aggressive and bullying and will only serve a purpose momentarily. Read this. Or give up teaching.


2 comments:

  1. @sussex_mama Sounds like this is accepted behaviour from teachers at this school. I would consider contacting Ofsted: 


    http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/resources/complaints-ofsted-about-schools-guidance-for-parents

    ReplyDelete