Thursday 6 September 2012

The holiday is over

Ironing name labels on their school uniform and PE kit as well as naming lunch boxes and book bags and the like, gave me time to ponder on the most incredible Summer holiday time. An unforgettable Summer of fun, adventure, sun (yes, sun), learning and play. A six week break without times, rules, uniforms, maths and English work sheets, without homework, reading specific books and saying prayers. A time for us.

I prefer to reflect on the Summer than write about being back at school. School brings me out in hives, makes me rant and is going to give me an early ulcer. So I am going to ignore it and remember the calm.


Piratey bottom


Somerset skies


Olympics #1


The glads


Festivals


Teeth dramas


                                 

                Beach days and allotment evenings            

                                              
Friends


Paralympics

No comments:

Post a Comment