I am beyond excited that there are only 3 more days left of school, I am way more hyped than the children. I simply love the freedom, variety and the learning we have in these six long precious weeks. I feel I get to know my children again. I never get bored, ever. Here are nine things I want to try this summer:
1. Go for a walk without shoes
2. Have a fire on the beach at night
3. Make a necklace out of elder, this idea was pinched from yellowfields camping brilliant blog
4. Sit around our new fire pit and toast marshmallows
5. Visit Charleston
6. Set up a nature table at home
7. Use up all the craft gift sets in the cupboard
8. Pirate Day in Hastings
9. Go to as many brown signs as possible on a whim
Thats on top of everything else we have planned, ooh I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait!
And I've just thought of one more.....Make a scarecrow.